Salon Pre-Visit Information
Visiting HUSH Salons in Birmingham For The First Time Since Lockdown? Please Complete This Quick & Easy Form Beforehand
Like all businesses we have had to change some of the ways in which we operate.
We are asking for your cooperation and understanding by reading and filling in the form below before you visit us.
This will help us to streamline our systems & allow for a more relaxed service in our salon for all our clients. Until then, here’s a summary of what your salon visit will look like when we re-open our doors…
What Your Visit Will Look Like…
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing.
- Come alone to your appointment for minimum contact and to maintain the social distancing within our salon.
- Knock on the door for us to let you in. Please do not enter without our team’s invitation.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- We will offer you hand sanitiser and measure your temperature.
- We will not be offering to take your coats and belongings as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We will not be offering magazines.
- We will offer you drinks and it will be served just as you like them without all the fancy sugar pot and milk jugs. You are also welcome to bring your own refreshments.
- Face masks must be worn in the salon at all times. If you do not have a face mask, we will offer you some at cost price (5 for £5).
- Please stay within marked zones when you are in the reception area.
- You will not be able to touch any of the products, but they are displayed for you to browse and we will be happy to serve you in our retail area.
- Please do not leave your station or room without our team members escorting you.
- Please contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating. Please DO NOT attend any appointments if you or anyone you live with is unwell.
- We are happy to discuss any of your concerns or if you have any further questions so please do not hesitate to contact us.