Love Island Gossip About Hair Extensions!
Obsessed With Love Island? Us Too! But at Hush Hairdressers in Birmingham It’s All About The Hair Extensions!
There’s no doubt about it, most of us are a little bit obsessed with Love Island. Can Adam and Megan be trusted, what does the future hold for Wes? Will Georgia’s heart ever mend?
But while everyone else is talking about the love-ins in the villa, the stylists at Hush Hair Salon in Birmingham have been a little distracted by the girls’ hair extensions! And we’d just like to say that if you get your hair extensions at Hush Hair, you can be assured they will be the best quality and will be superbly blended to look natural!
So here is our lowdown on the hair extensions in Love Island…
Love Island’s Laure – It’s a Hair Extensions Disaster
Sorry, but Laura’s hair extensions are so obvious – long and blonde, sitting on dark roots, which make them more obvious than if they were blended. And the sun has not been kind to Laura’s hair extensions which have turned a strange colour. Having said that, Laura styles her hair extensions well, opting for lovely waves when she glams up in the evening.
Is Love Island’s Dani Wearing Taped Hair Extensions?
We reckon Dani Dyer from Love Island is wearing taped hair extensions. She hides them well so it’s difficult to tell, and she clearly looks after her hair which is in great condition. Dani sensibly wears her hair extensions up in a bun or ponytail during the day to keep her hair clean and clear of sun cream and pool water.
Love Island’s Hayley – Do You Love or Hate Hayley’s Hair Extensions?
OK, so Hayley has now left the villa and is making her way home to the city of Liverpool (or is that a county? Sorry…. jokes!). We think Hayley had individual extensions which she fiddled with ALL the time so they started off looking good but ended up a bit wispy by the time she was DUMPED from the villa.
Now don’t even get us started on Ellie’s hair! For another day, maybe!
Hair Extensions Advice from Hush Hairdressing Salon in Birmingham
- Keep your hair extensions looking fabulous for longer with these top tips for looking after your hair extensions.
- Separate each hair extension bond daily to keep them untangled. Gently rake your fingers through your hair.
- Use the recommended shampoo and conditioner for hair extensions. Your haircare routine will maintain the condition of your hair extensions.
- Be gentle with your hair extensions, particularly when brushing.
- Never go to bed with wet hair extensions.
- Avoid getting chlorine and sea water on your hair.
- Use a hair oil to keep the ends of your hair moisturised and to help with discolouration from the sun’s harsh rays.
- Consider wearing a hat or scarf to cover your hair from the sun.
- Book in for regular hair extensions maintenance appointments at Hush Hair Salon in Birmingham
Looking For The Best Hair Extensions in Birmingham? Look No More!
We can create sensational long hair with volume and shine using the highest quality Zen Hair Extensions.
Our hair extension specialists use the micro ring or micro bead hair extension technique to carefully add your hair extensions into your hair. This method causes zero damage to your natural hair and scalp as it does not use glue or heat.
With careful maintenance, your hair extensions should maintain their original condition for between six and 12 months.
The extensions are made from 100% human hair and have the cuticles intact and running in the same direction which they will look and feel exactly like your own hair – only longer, thicker and fuller!
Book in for a hair extensions consultation today by calling us on 0121 634 3232.