What To Expect When We Re-Open HUSH Salons in Birmingham
The health and safety of our clients, including all our lovely hair stylists, reception team and beauty therapists are our top priority. We are strictly following the instructions outlined by the Government and are doing everything we can to ensure your safety.
Here’s a summary of the steps we are taking to keep you safe when you visit our Birmingham salon. There are also some important points you need to be aware of when you come to see us:
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximise social distancing.
- Come alone to your appointment for minimum contact and to maintain the social distancing within our salons.
- Knock on the door for us to let you in. Please do not enter without our team’s invitation.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or a hug.
- We will offer you hand sanitiser and measure your temperature.
- We will not be offering to take your coats and belongings as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We will not be offering magazines and drinks so please bring your own refreshments.
- Face masks must be worn in the salon at all times. If you do not have a face mask, we will offer you some at cost price (5 for £5).
- Please stay within marked zones when you are in the reception area.
- You will not be able to touch any of the products, but they are displayed for you to browse and we will be happy to serve you in our retail area.
- Please do not leave your station or room without our team members escorting you.
- Please contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating. Please DO NOT attend any appointments if you or anyone you live with is unwell.
- We are happy to discuss any of your concerns or if you have any further questions so please do not hesitate to contact us.